Below is a list of ILAC documents that have been withdrawn.
- ILAC G9:2005 Guidelines for the Selection and Use of Reference Materials
Please note: ISO Guide 33:2015 Reference materials – Good practice in using reference materials replaces ILAC G9 and is available here
- ILAC P11:09/2009 Monitoring Performance of ILAC Evaluators
The procedure for monitoring the performance of ILAC evaluators and reporting on that performance to the Chair of the ILAC AMC is now included in IAF/ILAC A1 and A2.
- IAF/ILAC A4:2004 Guidance on the Application of ISO/IEC 17020
The application information for the current version of ISO/IEC 17020:2012 is included in ILAC P15 and is available here
- ILAC G11:07/2006 ILAC Guidelines on Qualifications & Competence of Assessors and Technical Experts
The 2017 version of ISO/IEC 17011 now includes the additional information on the processes for defining the competence, qualifying and monitoring of persons participating in the assessment process.
- ILAC R2:09/2009 ILAC Rules
This document included both the Articles and Bylaws of the Association.
The revised articles of association and Bylaws were approved on 30 October 2019 and registered on 11 November 2019; these are now published as ILAC-R2A:11/2019 ILAC Rules: Articles of Association and ILAC R2B:11/2019 ILAC Rules: Bylaws and are available here.