ILAC Rules (Requirements) documents including the Articles and Bylaws and other documents covering the operation of ILAC as an incorporated entity. Documents in this category were previously published as S Series documents.
- ILAC R1:03/2018 Management of ILAC Documents
This document provides rules and procedures for the classification and publication of ILAC documents.
- ILAC R2:09/2009 ILAC Rules – Revised Articles of Association approved 30 October 2019 and registered 11 November 2019. Publication pending.
This document includes the Articles and Bylaws of the Association.
(Proposed revisions include changes required to the Articles to ensure compliance with amendments to the legal requirements associated with the incorporation of ILAC in the Netherlands. Updates to ensure the articles and by-laws remain aligned and the current practices are accurately reflected, will also be carried out.)
- ILAC R3:12/2014 ILAC Strategic Plan 2015-2020
This document presents the ILAC Strategic Plan for the period 2015 – 2020 inclusive. The top-level actions to implement the Strategic Objectives are set out in Supplement 1 to this document (Supplement 1 – Activity Plan and Progress Tracking) and together with the operational activity plans for each ILAC committee these three documents define the work of ILAC.
- Supplement 1 to ILAC R3:12/2014
The top-level actions to implement the Strategic Objectives are set out in this document (Supplement 1 – Activity Plan and Progress Tracking). Supplement 1 is intended to be a working document for the ILAC Executive and provides a means against which progress can be reported. The Activity Plan will be managed by the Executive on behalf of the General Assembly.
- ILAC R4:10/2016 Use of the ILAC Logo and Tagline
This document outlines the rules for the use of the ILAC logo and tagline.
- ILAC R5:04/2016 ILAC Procedure for Handling Complaints
This procedure outlines the ILAC process for addressing written complaints against ILAC’s activities.
- ILAC R6:05/2019 Structure of the ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement and Procedure for Expansion of the Scope of the ILAC Arrangement
This document describes the structure of the ILAC Mutual Recognition Arrangement as well as the steps to be used by ILAC to consider and approve new international accreditation programs for inclusion in the ILAC Arrangement.
- ILAC R7:05/2015 Rules for the Use of the ILAC MRA Mark
This document provides rules for the use of the ILAC MRA Mark.
A list of withdrawn documents is also available here.