Terms of Reference
The following terms of reference were agreed in March 2005 at the annual meeting of the BIPM-ILAC Working Group:
- intensify the information flow between the two organizations;
- review the CIPM-ILAC MoU when necessary;
- review issues concerning the degree of equivalence and appropriate mutual strengthening of the CIPM MRA and the ILAC Arrangement;
- exchange information on current and planned interlaboratory comparisons under both organizations with a view to identifying those which are of common importance to both;
- review the traceability and dissemination process between NMIs and accredited laboratories and give appropriate feedback to both memberships for appropriate further action;
- review the impact of ISO Standards on metrology and related matters.